From Doing to Dreaming: explore your limits.
A coaching programme for people who feel stuck but are ready to take action to explore their limits whether in your business or in life in general. I work with you to help you exercise your body and mind to create the story of your life the way you want it to be.
I expect you’re reading this because
- you’re waiting for the “right time”to do something different
- you have too many other things you should be doing
- you’re kidding yourself that life is fine because you don’t want to rock the boat by doing something different/new/challenging
- you’ve tried to make some changes before, but have gone back to the old routine – maybe it’s just not for you
If that’s you, but you don’t know how to start, or you keep getting stuck, get in touch, I think I can help…
Get in touch using the contact form below for further details
But what if..
- you don’t know what it is you want to do?
- you only want a little tweak in life: mostly it’s good
- you don’t have the time to fit everything in
I can help you figure out your options and help you make changes whether big or small. By joining up some physical exercise and a cool down coaching chat, you can save time so you can still fit all the important things in to your day. Get in touch for a quick chat if you have any other questions, or to find out how I can help you.
I have three ways of working to help you to get fit and get sorted:
- Single session to give you some tools and techniques that you can use as and when you need.
- Some pre-work from you so that the session can be perfectly tailored for your situation
- 1 coaching session so you can figure out what to do and how to do it
- Email follow up to keep you accountable for taking action and to celebrate your successes
- Coaching over time to prioritise and plan actions for you
- Pre-work so that the session will be tailored
- 3 coaching sessions to set goals and and start taking action
- Notes and an action plan so that you don’t have to worry about the next steps
- 1 interim call to keep you on track and answer any questions or doubts that may pop up
- 2 x accountability check-ins per month (minimum time period 3 months)
Get in touch, using the contact form below, for a free 30 minute consultation to find out the best way we can work together.